Terms and Conditions
Any use by you of the Gin Queens website at https://ginqueens.com (Website) is conditional upon your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to users, viewers and all people who access this Website. This Website is operated by the Gin Queens Limited, registered in Estonia with company number 14573952 and registered office at The Gin Queens Distillery, Suur-Kaare street 45-12, Viimsi, Harjumaa, Estonia, 74202.
Please read these terms carefully before using the Website. Using the Website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, do not use the Website.
TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE YOU MUST BE OF LEGAL DRINKING AGE IN THE COUNTRY WHERE YOU ARE VIEWING THIS SITE. IF YOU ARE NOT, DO NOT ENTER THIS SITE.
All references to “our”, “us”, “we”, “Seller“ or “Company” within this policy and within the opt-in notice are deemed to refer to Gin Queens Limited, its subsidiaries, affiliates and associates.
- The Company may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting.
- It is your responsibility periodically to review this page for updates to these Terms & Conditions, which shall come into effect once posted. Your continued use of the Site will be deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- The online store of Gin Queens sells products (hereinafter referred to as the Products) sold at the online store owned by Gin Queens OÜ.
- The conditions apply to the legal relationships that arise between the customer (hereinafter referred to as the Customer) and Gin Queens OÜ (hereinafter referred to as the Seller) as the owner of the shopping environment located on the website https://ginqueens.com (hereinafter referred to as the Online Store) when Products are bought from the online store. In addition to these conditions, the legal relationships that arise when Products are bought from the Online Store are also regulated by the legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
- Gin Queens OÜ has the right to withdraw from the sales contract concluded in the online store without sanctions and refuse to deliver the ordered goods or provide the service in the following cases:
- the BUYER IS UNDER 18 YEARS of age;
- the goods are out of stock;
- the price or properties of the goods are displayed wrong in the online store due to a system error;
- the sum paid for the goods has not arrived in the bank account of Gin Queens OÜ.
- All prices displayed in the Online Store are given in euros and include VAT.
- Usually, the Products displayed in the Online Store are in stock. The availability of the said Products is not guaranteed, since it can be erroneous due topossible technical problems in the Online Store’s programmes.
- If the Customer places an order but it appears that the given Product is out of stock, the Online Store cannot execute that order. In this case, an employee of the Online Store will refund money for the purchase.
- The photos displayed of the Products in the Online Store are illustrative and may differ from the actual appearance of the Product to a small extent.
MAKING A PURCHASE
- The Customer selects a desired Product from the Online Store and adds it to the shopping cart by clicking on the button “ADD TO CART”.
- To place the order, the Customer must click on the button “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”, after which the Customer is forwarded to the order placement page. After entering the required data, the Customer will pay for the product through an internet bank link and confirm the order by clicking on the button “Return to Merchant”.
- When the Customer has paid for the Product, the Online Store will send a confirmation to the Customer’s e-mail address.
- The Customer is obligated to provide necessary and correct information when the order is placed.
- The Seller takes no responsibility for not being able to execute the order or any consequences that arise due to incorrect information given by the Customer during the placement of the order.
- The Seller has the right to refuse to fill the order if there is a doubt the data presented to the Seller is incorrect or if the conduct is not in accordance with good practice.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
- The Customer can pay for their orders with credit cards (Visa and MasterCard).
- The payment is carried out outside the online store of Gin Queens in a secure paying environment of service provider Maksekeskus AS (http://maksekeskus.ee/en/).
- Your company transfers the personal data necessary for the execution of payments to authorized processor Maksekeskus AS.
- The Seller does not have access to the Customer’s bank or credit card information.
- Our courier partner is Smartpost and DHL. You can place orders for both small and large amounts. There are no limitations. Our courier service is suitable for businesses and private clients alike. A client contract is not required.
PRICE COMPONENTS OF THE COURIER SERVICE
- The cost of courier service depends on the weight of delivery. This is calculated automatically based on the size and destination of the order. The final cost is displayed when you have made your selection.
- The price is calculated on the basis of price lists of delivery service providers. The cost of delivery is indicated separately on the invoice. For more information, contact the customer service by telephoning 372 555 15 299 Mon-Fri 10:00-17:00.
TIME AND WEIGHT
- Delivery times may be up to 10 business days from the confirmation of the order. Deliveries to islands which do not have constant access are delivered on the basis of the frequency of the transport connection. Please enter all special requests and specifying information at the time of placing the order in the box of additional information or by telephoning 372 555 15 299 Mon-Fri 10:00-17:00.
- Deliveries weighing up to 30 kg are delivered to the door of the place of residence or location of the recipient. Deliveries weighing over 30 kg are not transported within buildings and these are delivered to a loading site on the ground floor of the building.
- The Customer is obligated to check the correctness of their contact information before placing their order to avoid delays and misunderstandings when the Products are delivered. The Seller takes no responsibility for delays and misunderstandings upon delivery if the delay or misunderstanding arises from incorrect information given by the Customer during the placement of the order.
- If the Product does not arrive in good condition and in closed packaging, the Customer is obligated to notify the Online Store, sending a corresponding e-mail to email@example.com or calling +372 555 15 299.
- A recipient who is a physical person is notified by the courier in advance by telephone or SMS. If the recipient who is a physical person does not answer the telephone, the number is missing or incorrect, the courier will make one attempt of delivery to the address of the destination. If we cannot deliver the order, then we will attempt to leave a notice of the attempt and the location of delivery at the address of the recipient.
- If the second attempt of delivery also fails or if the recipient refuses to accept the delivery, we will attempt to contact you and agree on future action. The person ordering the goods should supply us with special instructions for this situation in the additional information box in the online environment at the time of placing the order.
- For delivery of the order to a different location/person (e.g. a neighbour and/or to a neighbour’s address). If you request for this service of special instructions of delivery and we agree to offer this, then the following terms and conditions will apply:
- Our providing of any proof of delivery, indicating the alternative person and/or site of delivery is declared proof of delivery of the order;
- We are not responsible for any damages caused in any way as a result of us following your special instructions for delivery;
- There is no obligation to telephone a recipient who is a legal person in advance and one attempt of delivery will be made.
- Alcoholic beverages products are NOT HANDED OVER to persons UNDER 18.
- If the delivery of the order fails due to incorrect contact information entered by the client or the client transpiring to be under 18, the sum paid by the client is returned to the client with the incurred transport costs deducted.
- You can order goods through SmartPOST if they can be packaged to the maximum measurements of 60 cm * 36 cm * 60 cm. If the ordered amount cannot be packaged within these measurements, then you will need to use courier service or pick the goods up from the store.
- SmartPOST is open as long as the shopping centre where the SmartPOST of your choice is located. * When the parcel arrives, an SMS with the door code is sent to your mobile phone. To receive the parcel, enter the door code in the touch screen at the parcel terminal – the correct door will open and the parcel is yours! If you wish, you can send the door code to a reliable person who will pick the parcel up from the terminal for you.
- The parcel is kept in the parcel terminal for 7 calendar days from the sending of the door code to your mobile phone.
RETURNING THE GOODS
- Pursuant to the legislation of the Republic of Estonia and the European Union, the right of the consumer to withdraw from the contract and return the goods does not extend to alcoholic beverages.
- If the goods are wrong or defective, notify us immediately upon receiving the goods at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone. You can exchange the wrong or defective goods on the basis of the receipt or invoice. Gin Queens OÜ will bear all costs of returning.
- As of 15 February 2016, all consumers of the European Union have access to a new electronic environment whereby it is possible to find solutions to disputes with online traders. The environment facilitates solving disputes regarding both domestic transactions and transnational transactions. The environment is called the ODR platform (Online Dispute Resolution) and it is located at http://ec.europa.eu/odr
- The platform is governed by Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council on online dispute resolution for consumer disputes. In addition to this, a Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2015/1501 on the modalities for the exercise of the functions of the online dispute resolution platform, on the modalities of the electronic complaint form and on the modalities of the cooperation between contact points provided for, has been adopted. An EU consumer and trader can submit complaints regarding Internet purchases on the ODR platform for the ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) units to solve via the Internet. The ODR platform connects all national ADR units of the European Union. The ODR platform notifies the trader of a complaint filed against them. Next, the consumer and trader agree on which ADR unit to use to solve the dispute.
- For further information in Estonia, visit the Estonian Consumer Protection Board on weekdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., call 6201 707, or e-mail email@example.com.
- The Seller is liable to the extent of the purchase price.
- The Customer is obligated to use the service of the Online Store only for purposes that are legal and in accordance with good practice.
Issue Date: September 2020